Interactive visit for School and Adults
Bosch and Venice
Concluding the events to commemorate the five-hundredth anniversary of the great Flemish painter’s death in 1516, this exhibition “Jheronimus Bosch and Venice” will occupy various rooms of the Doge’s Apartments. The special guided tour aims to bring out all the amazement and wonder in this artist’s legendary works; casting light upon the meaning of these visual allegories, it also looks at the impact his dream-like vision had upon the Venetian culture of the day. Holders with entrance tickets for both can ask to combine this tour to the exhibition with a guided tour to the Doge’s Palace.
- Target: Secondary school, 1st cycle, Secondary school, 2nd cycle, University
- Duration: 2h
- Costs for Schools: 4 € per participant, 80 € for classes up to 25 students (example: for a class of 23 or 25 students 80 € ; for a class of 26 pupils 84 € , for a class of 27 students 88 € ) + entrance ticket to the exhibition (small schools € 5 per person and free entry for two accompanying teachers and disabled with guide). Whisper Free
- Cost for Adults: 100 EUR 4 EUR per person up to 25 participants 4 euro extra for each participant over 25 (example: group of 5 or 22 or 25 people 100 €; 26 100 persons + 4 €, groups means 40 participants max) + entrance ticket to the exhibition. Whisper free.
Workshop for School and Families
A continual reinvention of monsters
The world of Bosch and his contemporaries was peopled with the most amazing creatures and visions, many of which are on show in the exhibition. In the workshop, those images become the raw material upon which you get the chance to exercise your imagination. Creating “monsters” of your own on the sheets of a ‘fold-over’ book , you can then combine different segments of each creature in the most bizarre compositions.
- Target: Primary school
- Duration: 2h
- Costs for Schools: 4 € per participant a lump sum of 80 € for classes up to 25 students (example: for a class of 23 or 25 students 80 € ; for a class of 26 pupils 84 € , for a class of 27 students 88 € ) + entrance ticket to the exhibition (small schools € 5 per person and free entry for two accompanying teachers and disabled with guide). Whisper Free.
- Costs for Families: 80 € for families up to 10 people (including 1 min and max 4 adults), including entrance to the exhibition. Whisper free.