The art work Il Ratto d’Europa by Paolo Veronese (Palazzo Ducale, Antechamber to the Hall of the Full Council) is on loan in the exhibition
“Venezia. Trionfo de la bellezza y destrucción de la pintura”
Madrid, Museo Tyssen Bornemisza
20 June – 24 September 2017
We apologize for any inconvenience.
We inform our visitors that the rooms of the Doge’s Apartment are temporarily closed to the public for the disassembly of the exhibition “BOSCH AND VENICE”.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
INFORMATION FOR GROUPS
• When accompanied, groups of minimum 10 people, including school groups, must use whisper audio equipment.
• When the audio equipment is collected, one adult member of the group must sign a form accepting responsibility for any possible loss or damage, and leave a valid identity document at the desk (this will be returned when the equipment is handed in at the end of the visit).
• The hire of the equipment costs one euro per person, you can pay it at the cash desk for whisper.
• There is no hire charge for those who have free admission to the Doge’s Palace.
• Those who own their own whisper audio receivers should turn in to the frequency 446Mhz.
- People whose face is covered with a veil will be asked to present identification before being admitted.
- Bags and rucksacks may be checked at the museum entrances.
- Please leave any bulky items in the cloakroom.
Thank you for your help.