INFORMATION FOR GROUPS
• When accompanied, groups of minimum 10 people, including school groups, must use whisper audio equipment.
• When the audio equipment is collected, one adult member of the group must sign a form accepting responsibility for any possible loss or damage, and leave a valid identity document at the desk (this will be returned when the equipment is handed in at the end of the visit).
• The hire of the equipment costs one euro per person, you can pay it at the cash desk for whisper.
• There is no hire charge for those who have free admission to the Doge’s Palace.
• Those who own their own whisper audio receivers should turn in to the frequency 446Mhz.
- People whose face is covered with a veil will be asked to present identification before being admitted.
- Bags and rucksacks may be checked at the museum entrances.
- Please leave any bulky items in the cloakroom.
Thank you for your help.