- Desk info
- Ticket Office
- Audioguide (currently not available)
- Museum Cafè
- Baby Pit-stop (Dedicated room, for breastfeeding, change and relax)
Notes on architectural barriers
- Regular visit is fully accessible
- Toilets on the ground floor are fully accessible.
- The Secret Itineraries, Prisons and Armoury are not accessible
All the tours and workshop activities are already designed to be fully inclusive; however, they can also be remodelled to meet specific needs. It is possible to personally adapt materials for children with learning difficulties.
Find out more >
Doge’s Palace and the St. Mark’s area are included in the accessible routes reported by the City of Venice.
Further informations available at “VENICE ACCESSIBLE” official page>>